4x LEGO Speed Champions Display Case
Show off your high-performance LEGO® Speed Champion cars in our clear-quality large acrylic display case.
This long display box is perfect to fit up to four of your favourite cars, or three standard cars combined with one long vehicle like the LEGO Mopar Dodge//SRT Top Fuel Dragster. The clear (stackable) version has different cutouts on the base, so it will sit nicely on top of the other cases of the same size (see photo examples).
The product will arrive flat-packed with instructions and 14 screws to assemble the front and back panels with the sides. The top is secured to the rest of the clear case, which can then lift away from the base. The cars rest on the base, so you can display them in any chosen position.
We do have other storage options for the Speed Champions range if you're wanting to display more cars together in one case.
Which LEGO Speed Champion sets is this product compatible with?
This case is suitable for either four standard Speed Champion cars or three combined with one of the longer dragster cars. Photo examples include vehicles from sets:
- 75893 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Demon and 1970 Dodge Charger R/T
- 75894 1967 Mini Cooper S Rally and 2018 MINI John Cooper Works Buggy (excluding starting line)
- 75895 1974 Porsche 911 Turbo 3.0
- 76895 Ferrari F8 Tributo
- 76896 Nissan GT-R NISMO
- 76898 Formula E Panasonic Jaguar Racing GEN2 car & Jaguar I-PACE eTROPHY (excluding starting line)
- 76899 Lamborghini Urus ST-X & Lamborghini Huracán Super Trofeo EVO (excluding starting line)
- 76900 Koenigsegg Jesko
- 76901 Toyota GR Supra
- 76902 McLaren Elva
- 76903 Chevrolet Corvette C8.R Race Car and 1968 Chevrolet Corvette
- 76904 Mopar Dodge//SRT Top Fuel Dragster and 1970 Dodge Challenger T/A
- 76905 Ford GT Heritage Edition and Bronco R
The internal measurements of the case are L 780 x W 100 x H 100 mm. If you are unsure, you can always drop us an email and we can let you know which case is suitable for your Speed Champion collection.
Features & Benefits:
- Produced and manufactured by us (iDisplayit) in the UK
- Made with 3mm high-quality clear acrylic
- Stackable design to showcase your LEGO sets together
- The fittings are our own unique design for strength and sturdiness
- Produced with acrylic, so lighter and safer than glass
- Global shipping available
LEGO models are not included.
The base has space to fit 97x12 studs.
No posts found