Natural History Museum Display Case for LEGO 10326
This magnificent transparent display case is designed to showcase the LEGO® Icons Natural History Museum 10326 in all its modular glory. With this high-quality display, you can admire your masterpiece build from every angle, thanks to its crystal-clear 3mm thick acrylic.
Each case is dispatched flat-packed with easy-to-follow printed assembly instructions. The panels attach using the 10 screws provided, with the completed box placed over the model on the base. The base has space to fit 48x32 studs.
- Produced and manufactured in the UK.
- Items are dispatched with an insured, trackable courier service.
- Constructed from high-quality 3mm clear acrylic, so lighter and safer than glass
- Unique KDF case fittings – sturdy, reliable construction without the need for adhesives or tricky assembly.
- Keep your model safe – protects against pets, scratches, knocks, fingerprints and dust.
- Designed by collectors, for collectors.
The LEGO Natural History Museum model is a stunning, detail-packed model that will keep adults and younger brick enthusiasts engaged for hours. With plenty of valuable elements and special pieces, it is essential to keep the set protected while on display. iDisplayit’s premium-grade display case is the ideal solution for showcasing your LEGO Icons Museum.
Need more presentation cases for your LEGO Modular collection? Check out our full range.
LEGO model not included.
Contents included: Flat-packed display case, instructions and 10 fittings/screws.
Set Name: Natural History Museum
Set Number: 10326
Release Year: 2023
Theme: LEGO Icons - Modular Building
Buy Here: LEGO Shop
Customer Reviews & Photos
No posts found