Concorde Display Case for LEGO 10318
Rest assured that your LEGO® Concorde (10318) Icons set is in good hands with our top-of-the-line acrylic display case.
One of the best attributes of our display case is the door that allows you access to the landing gear functionality of the LEGO Concorde plane. This means that you can show off your model, while still being able to enjoy the unique features it offers. The door can be positioned on the left or right of the case.
- We have designed a crystal-clear 6mm acrylic display stand that can be added as an additional extra. Your model will appear to be taking flight for one last supersonic journey.
- The case is compatible with either the original LEGO stand or our bespoke stand.
- Each case comes with a choice of a black or white base and there is a specially designed optional rear print of the runway. If you choose a display case with background, the printed vinyl background is pre-applied by our team of professionals before the case is shipped out.
An Easy-To-Construct Display Unit
Our high-quality acrylic case is crafted from thick, 3mm acrylic to keep your prized set safe and free from dust. The case is shipped flat-packed and includes instructions and 20 of our KDF fittings to easily assemble the front and back acrylic panels with the sides and top. Once assembled, the clear case rests on the base, providing hassle-free access to your aeroplane. With our display case, you'll have a premium showcase to flaunt your LEGO Concorde supersonic plane in all its glory!
The base has space to fit 137x58 studs.
An Engineering Masterpiece
The LEGO 10318 Concorde pays tribute to the original plane, replicating its design and features in brick-built form, including the tiltable droop nose, landing gear and retractable tail bumper wheel. Combined with iDisplayit’s premium display case, the model will be worthy of an aviation exhibition in your home.
We recommend also looking at our other display options for the 10318 Concorde.
- LEGO model not included
- As this is an extremely large case, a two-person assembly is recommended
- The base requires a flat surface to rest on
- The case is not designed to be relocated with the LEGO inside it
Contents included: Flat-packed display case, instructions and 20 fittings/screws.
Customer Reviews & Photos
No posts found