Hogwarts Express Collectors' Edition Display Case for LEGO 76405
The LEGO® Hogwarts Express Collectors’ Edition train is a vivid 1:32 scale brick-built recreation of the royal red ‘The Jacobite’ steam train from the epic Harry Potter film series and deserves to be displayed in the best way possible.
iDisplayit is pleased to present top-of-the-range display case options for the LEGO Hogwarts Express train. All display cases will include a miniature clear stand for the train ticket as well as four clear plates to hold all the LEGO sets 20 minifigures securely in place.
- Each clear plate is designed to keep the LEGO minifigures together for the film series they are from; Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (2001), Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (2004), Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (2009) and Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 2 (2011).
The display case is flat packed for worldwide postage and easily assembled from high-grade 3mm acrylic panels using 18 of our unique screw fittings. Instructions are included and if you order a case with a background, the vinyl print is professionally applied by us.
Display Base Options
To complement the décor of your home, there are three bases to choose from. As well as our glossy black or white 3mm acrylic bases, there is also a strong dark timber base option. The 19mm timber is fitted on top of a black base, sitting within the case and will showcase the model in the most elegant way possible, offering a more rigid base for such a long set.
King’s Cross Platform Background
Our high-quality case is also available with an exclusively designed printed vinyl background, revealing the concentric brick arches and Hogwarts Express train platform at King’s Cross Station.
The vinyl is pre-applied to the back panel of the case and is a realistic illustration based on the Hogwarts Express train platform at Warner Bros. Studio Tour London and Universal Studios Platform 9 ¾. With our stunning vinyl backdrop, collectors can effortlessly heighten the visual appeal of their model.
The collectable set looks mesmerizing when on display and deserves to be showcased in the best way while protecting it from dust, damage, wayward spells and Flying Ford Anglias.
Features & Benefits:
- We (iDisplayit) make and manufacture all our display cases from our UK warehouse
- Constructed from 3mm high-quality clear acrylic
- The panels are assembled using uniquely designed screw fittings for durability
- Made from high-quality acrylic, which is safer and lighter than glass
- International shipping is available worldwide
- LEGO model not included
- As this is an extremely large case, a two-person assembly is recommended
- The base requires a flat surface to rest on
Customer Reviews & Photos
No posts found