BD-1 Display Case for LEGO 75335
Star Wars fanatics can relive their galactic adventures from Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order with LEGO’s new epic build-and-display toy of Cal Kestis’ handy exploration droid. The Jedi-in-hiding’s iconic companion is recreated in accurate detail, complete with features such as the antennae and slim packs. The model’s head can also be tilted for a quirky display pose.
Our showcase solution is the perfect way to show off and protect your LEGO 75335 set. Collectors can display their brick-built model in all its sci-fi glory with our iDisplayit custom-fitted display case. Made from 3mm thick clear acrylic, with a translucent design that fits perfectly over the model.
The display box is delivered flat-packed with easy assembly instructions, including eight unique screw fittings to attach the panels. The display case then sits on the base, which can be provided in either white or black. The BD-1 display case can easily be stacked on top of other cases.
Features & Benefits:
- Made and manufactured by iDisplayit from our UK warehouse
- Constructed from 3mm high-quality clear acrylic
- Assembled with our uniquely designed screw fittings for strength and reliability
- Made from acrylic, which is safer and lighter than glass
- International shipping available to over 65 countries around the world
LEGO model not included.
The base has space to fit 32x32 studs.
Customer Reviews & Photos
No posts found