We ship all over the world. Each order is very well packed to protect the fragile contents and the display cases come flat-packed with instructions and fittings for easy assembly.
Shipping costs are calculated by the volumetric weight; total size and weight of the order.
1. In order to check the shipping costs to your location, first ensure you are on the correct website - UK, European Union, or US & Rest of the World, or you can click on the appropriate flag on the top left of the webpage
2. Add the product you want to purchase to your shopping cart and then click on CALCULATE at the cart checkout stage. You can then select your country and address details from the dropdown menu to confirm the cost.
3. Don’t forget to save money on your order by using any VIP Points you have earned through previous purchases or by leaving reviews. You can apply them to the order by selecting the POINTS TO USE box.
All our display cases are sent out with an insured trackable courier service; DPD or FedEx. Smaller items like our stands and single minifigure cases are sent by Royal Mail post (no tracking available).
If you would prefer to collect your order directly from our warehouse, you can get in touch through our Contact Us page to make the necessary arrangements. Alternatively, drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Display cases and stands are sent out with insured trackable courier services;
- DHL or FedEx for US & Rest of World
- DPD, DHL or FedEx for Europe
Delivery time by location:
UK: Typically between 1 - 3 business days.
USA: 2–5 business days depending on customs.
Europe: Typically between 3–5 business days, depending on customs. Once the package reaches your country the courier will contact you to collect the import tax and duties fee (excludes IOSS orders). This is usually your local VAT rate + a courier admin fee + 6% duties. We're so sorry, but these fees are out of our control.
Rest of the world: 3–5 business days depending on customs.